About Ballina Gallery Café.

The café is part of the Heritage listed building which was built in the 1920’s and first used as the original Ballina Council Chambers. The building has recently been restored to its original beauty and now houses both the Gallery Café and the Northern Rivers Community Art Gallery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

home | about | menus | occasions | location & contact
©Ballina Gallery Cafe
site by smart arts